About Me

Interior Designer and Photographer www. TayabIqbal.com tidesign@live.com

Followers

Friday 8 January 2010

08/01/2010
















It's been a while since I last updated this blog...down to mainly me being at work, nothing to say, or not having a 'net connection






Everything is going ok here, no problems to report.






I've attached some photos from some sites I've visited...both were amazing properties, but I don't think we will be working on any of these.






BBC World News tells me its been snowing in a big way in the UK...it's the complete opposite here. Everyday is like 24 degrees or around about that with a breeze. It is going to stay like this for the next few months, but then it gts VERY hot here...it can hit 50s in the summer.
I will post something new up in a few days.






Hopefully everything is going well in the UK minus the big freeze.










0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP